Permits, Licenses & Forms




Public Records requests can be made by filling out the form below. For questions concerning records requests, contact City Recorder Kathy Woosley at (541)374-8484.

Trouble Calls form Trouble Calls are for reporting problems with electrical utilities or Public Works areas such as streets and storm drains. For questions on trouble calls, contact (541) 374-8484

 Burn Permits (Please check current burn regulations prior to purchasing a burn permit.)

Burn Permits can be obtained by coming to City Hall during normal business hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Staff in the office can only issue permits for burning barrels and burn piles no larger than 10 feet by 10 feet. 
Fire Department approval is required for piles larger than this size.

Please call the Fire Department at 541-374-8510 and leave a message before you burn. As always, there is no 
burning during the burn ban which usually runs from July 1st through some time in October. 
Cost for burn permits is $10 per year for smaller piles and burn barrels, for larger piles the cost is $15. 


 Transient Room Tax

The City Council adopted Ordinance No. 454 in September of 2021, which allows the State to collect the taxes and audit providers. All Transient Lodging Providers must still apply with the City. All Transient Lodging Providers must still register with the City annually.

Monthly Transient Lodging Taxes are due by the 15th of the month following the end of a quarter and are now being paid to the State of Oregon.

 Film/Photo Permit

To promote success, safety and maintain livability at all sites, the City of Cascade Locks requires all persons or legal entities to obtain a Film/Photo permit.